- Centrally and effectively manage all employees across your organization.
- Optimize staffing by comparing scheduled vs. actual labor with a wide variety of analytical tools.
- Allows you to view critical reports that summarize labor time, cost and percent of sales.
- Produces interactive and easy to read schedules in graphical formats.
- Fully supports employee borrow and transfer between sites and auto-completes government forms.
- Provides custom payroll exports and tracks worked and non-worked hours.
Brief examples of return on investment (ROI) NCR Back Office Labor & Inventory
Return on Investment (ROI) Examples
Reduces food cost by 1-8%
Account for events that alter sales activity and effect profitability Recommend purchase orders based on trend and delivery schedules – eliminate waste and over ordering. Translate historical sales consumption and projected sales forecast into production needs Build custom product schedules by day, shift or prep station
Reduces labor cost by 1-4%
Cut labor cost by eliminating unnecessary overtime and employee administration Forecast labor scheduling to maximize employee productivity Support employees between sites for accurate labor cost Base staffing needs on configurable key volume drivers to ensure optimum guest satisfaction
Saves time in the NCR Back Office with seamless integration’s
A variety of POS systems Accounting, including GL and AP systems Payroll and HR Electronic orders and invoices with all of the popular suppliers Drive-thru speed of service systems