Aloha Loyalty Add On Software
Repeat business is the lifeblood of the restaurant industry. Many successful restaurant operators are turning to electronic frequency and restaurant loyalty programs to deliver targeted rewards and incentives that stimulate repeat business and increase store traffic.
The Aloha Loyalty solution delivers flexible, customizable reward and bonus programs. It also allows your organization to quickly design, roll-out and manage effective restaurant loyalty programs that will not only attract new customers, but also turn your existing customer base into “ideal customers” who have the purchasing habits that will drive topline growth for your restaurant.
Case Studies by various companies below: (Click on PDF logo for case study information.)
|Qdoba Mexican Grill has had a loyalty program available for customers for several years now, but the company announced that it is rolling out an enhanced version of the program to give customers more flexibility with the points they earn.|
Loyalty Program Examples:
The programs below can be used individually or stacked to create a variety of rewards for your guests.
- Currency Based Plan: Spend $200, get a 10% discount on your next visit; alternately, spend $200 and get $20 loaded on your gift card as a reward.
- Items Based Plan: Buy 5 items, get the 6th free. Buy two qualifying menu items, get a free dessert.
- Visits Based Plan: Get a free appetizer on your first, second, 10th, etc. visit.
- Points Based Plan: Accumulate points based on targeted items. Redeem those points for merchandise, discounts, etc.
- Be My Guest Plans: Target eligible items and control the comps and promos associated with them. For example, allow up to a $20 discount on any items on the menu, or allow the guest their choice of appetizers (limit by item quantity or dollar value).
- Lottery Based Plan: Give your guests a 1 in x chance of earning a discount, free item, grand prize, etc. Also useful for generating surveys to random guests. This can also be used for promoting new items (bring this receipt in on your next visit and receive a free topping, etc.)
- Employee Meal Plan: Control and track what your employees are allowed to receive in terms of employee meals. Put them on a set spending limit (limit by $ amount, exclude alcoholic beverages, high-cost menu items, etc). Plans can be configured to automatically reset on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Unlimited Number of Rewards and Program Tiers:
- Real-time promotions can be applied on the POS automatically when the reward is earned.
- Rewards can be given in the form of added value on the customer’s stored value or gift card.
- Bounce back vouchers can be printed to encourage return visits.
- Plan Schedules and Triggered Events.
- Bonus plan schedules such as late-night menu club.
- Bonus events such as double credit during certain hours of the day or specific days of the week. Online Access for Plan Members Through Memberlink.
- Enhance the guest experience and reduce administrative overhead by allowing customers to update their member profile information and see their current standings right from your restaurant’s Web site.
|Loyalty Program PDF|