The Aloha eServices product suite helps you meet your customer’s highest expectations while providing the necessary information to cut costs and capitalize on revenue opportunities. Our award-winning solution is comprised of Aloha Enterprise Reporting, Centralized Data Management (CDM), eCard and eFrequency. Designed to help manage and grow your business, these tools enable you to build consistent revenue streams, leverage important data and develop effective marketing programs – all while helping you manage and grow your business.
Build consistent and predictable revenue streams with gift card sales and compelling loyalty programs. Leverage detailed customer intelligence and performance data to implement highly effective marketing programs and promotions.
REDUCE OPERATING COSTS:
Increase visibility and control from any location to make smarter business decisions.
INCREASE EFFICIENCY AND CONTROL:
Manage critical data across all sites from a central location. Implement new database changes in a single site or multiple sites with no restaurant manager interaction.
BUILD CUSTOMER LOYALTY:
Stimulate repeat business by providing valuable rewards for repeat purchases.
DECREASE EMPLOYEE TRAINING TIME:
Reduce training time with easy-to-use software solutions. Offer employees the industry’s best graphical user interface.
UNLIMITED BONUS PLANS:
- Dollar-based – how much the customer spends.
- Item-based – which items the customer buys.
- Points-based – how many loyalty points the customer earns.
- Frequency-based – how often the customer visits.
- Be My Guest – develop guest comp programs.
- Employee Comp – manage employee meal programs.
- Lottery-based – random rewards given to visiting customers
UNLIMITED NUMBER OF REWARDS AND PROGRAM TIERS:
Real-time promotions or bounce back vouchers printed at the point-of-sale (POS). Rewards can be given in the form of added value on the customer’s eCard.
PLAN SCHEDULES AND TRIGGERED BONUS EVENTS:
Bonus plan schedules such as late-night menu club. Bonus events such as double credit during certain hours of the day or specific days of the week.
POWERFUL REPORTING AND STREAMLINED ADMINISTRATION:
Complete suite of enterprise-level reporting, customer data exports, management alerts and customer history. Centralized data and flexible reporting for one store, groups of stores or the entire chain. Seamless integration to the POS with strict audit controls managed at the site level and monitored at the corporate level. Easy-to-use Web-based wizards allow the corporate office to configure, implement and manage programs with ease.
ONLINE ACCESS FOR PLAN MEMBERS THRU MEMBERLINK:
Enhance the guest experience and reduce administrative overhead by allowing customers to update their member profile information and see their rewards accumulation – right from your restaurant’s website.
ALOHA eCARD GIFT CARD SOLUTION:
Gift cards are a cost-effective way to drive revenue growth through innovative marketing programs. Easily implemented, gift and stored value card programs can be managed efficiently across various locations, while gathering important sale and profitability reports.
CARD SALES AND REDEMPTION:
- Seamless integration to the POS for card sales and redemption with near real-time authorization.
- Stored value feature allows card holders to easily add value to their existing cards.
- Support for a variety of refund types, including declining balance or cash refund upon redemption.
- Unlimited card types for special promotions and a wide range of preset card values.
- Card balance printed on customer receipt.
- Physical card production, which is branded for your restaurant.
REAL-TIME WEB-BASED REPORTING:
- Real-time business alerts highlight issues such as unscheduled labor hours or excessive cash over/short and provide guidance on resolving the problem.
- Robust consolidated multi-store reporting with extensive drilldown capabilities.
- Sales forecasting and analysis comparisons.
- Schedule reports with email delivery and export capabilities.
- Create customer reports with the Report Wizard – no addition software required.
- General ledger integration to many well know account packages, including QuickBooks, Great Plains, Lawson, MAS 90/200, Solmon, ACCPAC and more
- User access security administration.
- Payroll integration includes Automatic Data Processing (ADP), Millennium and others.
- Centralized, automated software updates—no updates or actions required at the restaurant level.
- Gift card support for multiple POS platforms through the use of eCard Terminal Edition.
|PDF Brochure…Click PDF Image to Download|